Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Home again.

Hey all,

I am home.  I know it's been almost a week since I've been back and I haven't reported anything.  Well, that's because I've been as busy as a bee!  Even now, it's midnight and I'm still up and about with many things to do tonight before tomorrow morning.  I returned to work yesterday, so it's nice to be earning money again.  I've also been catching up with friends like a crazy person!  For example, yesterday I made a dessert in the morning, brought it into work, worked for 5 hours, met up with my friend Hattie, then went to Monday Night Trivia at Quaker Stake and Lube with some of my Wisconsin State Historical Society coworkers, then went to dinner at the Nitty Gritty Birthday Place for my friend Kadijha's 21st birthday.  It was a long, but fun day!

The next time I have a spare hour or so (because it just might take me that long) to write out how my first week back has been, I'll fill you in!

Hope all is well wherever you are in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment