Monday, December 13, 2010

The last day of my 20th year.

A few days ago, my kitchen window was left open after an entire day of snowing.  This is what happened.  (There had been more before I took this picture, but I was also cooking dinner, so the stove's heat contributed to it prematurely melting.)

I decided that this was an opportunity not to be missed, so I had a little fun with it.








So, here is what I did with the snow.  Well, this and throw a couple snowballs out my window (which, by the way, is on the 6th floor of the building--great sport!).  This poor little guy, however, only lasted a few minutes, maybe 20, before melting.  It was fun in the meantime.  







I want it to be Christmas now!  I've got my gifts all wrapped and my apartment decorated!




Today, I enjoyed the snow.  

After a nice trek over to the library to post "Closed" signs on the doors and change the answering machine to reflect likewise, I ran over to McDonald's (yes, yes, I know... it's bad for you.  I am running out of food and am hesitant to buy more since I'm so close to leaving my apartment for the next 8 months), then ran a few errands.  When I got home, I was enamored with view from the kitchen window.  Everything just looks so peaceful.  


After a little snow-gazing, I got to hang out with the wonderful Nikki Barnes for a few hours!!  (Hope you don't mind that I stole this pic of you Nikki from facebook =D)  We got to put our heads together and begin to come up with ideas to tackle our last History of Science essay of the semester! Yay for the year almost at an end!

After Nikki left, I watched "The Social Network," which I found to be a very interesting movie, then went on facebook for the next few hours  =)

Pretty much my goal was to enjoy this 7,664th day of my life before the big 7,665th!!  So far, I would have to say I have succeeded.  Now the only thing I have to do is print all my CW (Creative Writing) stuff out, arrange it in a portfolio, and then I'm done with one class!  Only 3 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment