Sunday, December 5, 2010

Today it snowed.

Good day all and welcome to my blog!  I have been writing essays endlessly all day today and yesterday, so I thought I would write something on here to release some stress!  There is nothing better than a free-write when you want to de-stress.

I am happy to announce that after I finish these two essays, I will be essay free for the rest of the semester and soon after will follow finals and then...I leave for England!  Speaking of this, I also bought my train ticket today from Manchester to Leeds!  I found this terrific railway website (which doesn't cater to the U.S., but I found a way around this =)  (as usual)) and only paid 7 pounds for the train ride itself and 3 pounds for a day bus fare.  Umm, can you say "Score!"?  While browsing through the site, I looked to see how much other fares would cost if I wanted to travel for fun...only 11.5 pounds from Leeds to Edinburgh!  I am so excited!

Also, take note: my 21st is in 9 days.  Holy cow.  And yes, for those of you who haven't figured it out, it is during the first week of finals!  Yay!  =/

Now, as to my title for this posting, last night and into this morning it snowed!!  (I mean snow that stuck to the ground, not just the kind that melted immediately.)  We might have a white Christmas after all!  I know some of you don't like it, but I truly hope it continues to snow.  A lot.  I like snow (though I could do without the cold) as much as I like pie--that's saying a lot.  =)

Cheers!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment