Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cough cough...

Haiku-a-day:

June 18th
I dream of days spent
in good health, with no coughing.
For now, I dream on.

Hiya.  I woke up early today and am going to bed quite late, yet I still feel like I hardly accomplished anything.  I spent the majority of my day weeding through my photos and uploading them onto facebook.  Still working on that now.  There were some minor issues, such as a chunk of my Auschwitz photos not being included in its rightful section in the album.  All of them should be up and running sometime tomorrow.  

I'm hoping to take it easy over the next couple of days, get some more rest, start to heal, maybe buy some cough drops.  I don't think Europe agrees with me very well.  I never get sick this much and especially for these lengths of times (thinking back to March where I was sick for 3 weeks).  At least I no longer have classes to worry over on top of everything.  

Trip updates will come this week.  Honestly, I have no idea where the time goes.  I even made myself a to-do list and there are still tons of things on it, even though I've been working on some of its items for the whole day.

Tomorrow is Sara and Chelsea's last full day here in Leeds.  The three of us, as well as Vanessa, Vanessa's cousin, and Vanessa's cousin's friend (who are both staying with us right now), are all planning on celebrating the last night together at the Old Bar in the uni.  Fish and Chips are half price on Sundays.  I figure I'll have the fish because it's cheap and because it'll be good for me right now (yes, I'll give it another try even though I don't like fish).  I'll top it off with some delicious Kopperberg, Swedish cider--liquid candy.  

Hope every dad has a pleasant Father's Day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment