Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My library card has expired already.

Haiku-a-day:

June 22nd
Sometimes we rely
on the goodness of people
to get us through life.

A lot has been achieved today.  I've done more errands around town and campus.  I went grocery shopping, paid a fine I got from the library (while I was on the continent), returned a few materials around campus, and did a lot of printing and scanning (for shipping my luggage home), as well as finally figure out how to log in to all 3 of my flights, pick my seats, etc.  I think I have nearly all my problems taken care of.  *Crossing my fingers.*  I'll do some more paperwork tomorrow.  Another thing to look for tomorrow: I will have my summary of my 3 week trip posted.  I'm giving myself a deadline so that I won't procrastinate!  So be ready to hear some funny tales!  Also, I made sure my camera didn't get stolen this time, so I will be posting pictures too!  If you haven't checked already, you can view all of my photos on facebook.  

The one good thing about going home is that the washer works perfectly at home and the dryer simply works!  Over here, our washer destroys our clothes and the dryer refuses to work.  My laundry is hanging all over the flat right now.  =P

Heads up, I'm thinking about discontinuing my haikus.  No firm decision made yet, but seeing as there are still 13 days to go and I don't have any set plans to do any more adventures, they might get a little boring...

One question, is it light out for you (wherever you are) at 9PM?  Later?  It's still pretty bright out here (as it was in Spain!  Holy cow did it stay light out for such a long time!).  I just looked out the window and then at the clock and was surprised.  It doesn't feel this late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment