Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gotta love the Goo.

Haiku-a-day:

May 14th
Name I
So much more that I
could say, but words slip away
like sand in cupped hands.

Name II
Don’t it make you sad
to know that life is more than
who we think we are?

Here are some extras.  I was listening to the Goo Goo Dolls on YouTube while trying to write today's haiku, so all of them are inspired by their songs.  Good or bad, I just posted everything.

Lowering the Blinds
What we know is what
we allow ourselves to feel.
We throw back pain meds. 

Transform
Live like you mean it.
Hold on before it’s too late.
Just be who you are.

And just because today was pretty uneventful, I will leave you with some of the songs that make me happy.






P.S., another friend got engaged.  I'm telling you, 'tis the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment