Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stuff.

Haiku-a-day:

May 8th
Late conversations
planning a few vacations—
trips to new nations.

***Today's***

May 9th
Fingers tap quickly
across computer keyboards.
Sounds like falling rain.

Officially two classes down, two to go!  I turned in a 10 page essay today.  It was a painful one.  Well, you can't say I didn't include enough sources!  

The rest of my day has been spent in luxury: watching "Casanova" the TV show starring David Tennant(!!!!!) with Leah and Roxanne; chatting with Chelsea about upcoming travel plans for June (we're trying to book a tour that goes through Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, and Croatia with a side trip to Belgium and my own personal side trip to Spain).  Sounds extravagant, but this is why I extended my stay.  Might as well travel while I'm here!  Plus, I've actually found a few VERY good flight rates.  Get this, Brussels to Madrid: 2 euro flight.  Yes'sir.  That's about $2.90.  Now, Madrid to Leeds is not going to be as cheap, but what can you do?!

My next final is not until the 16th, so hopefully I'll do something productive for this free week that I have!

P.S. to my post called "All About Time," another friend just got engaged today...

3 comments:

  1. Do I know any of these engaged and/or pregnant?
    Just finished a book on human trafficking----be very careful if you do go to those countries! Seriously! It is Huge problem in eastern Europe!!
    Good that you are almost done with finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, I am in the same position as you- 2 down, 2 to go! Good luck finishing up! Oh, and your trip in June sounds amazing- wish I could come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, Brittany got engaged! I don't think you know any of the other people.

    Em, cool! Good luck to you as well! And I just bought my tour tickets, so it's actually happening! Yay!

    ReplyDelete