Sunday, January 23, 2011

I don't want school to start.

Haiku-a-day:

Jan 23rd
Room clean and bed made,
I’d rather procrastinate
than do my homework.

Today we took it easy.  I cleaned my room and finally got everything organized.  I watched some T.V. shows via the internet b/c there is no T.V. here and if there was, we'd have to buy a T.V. license.  After dinner we went down to The Eldon pub at the end of our street to watch the Packer game.  I'm not one for sports, so I left a short while after half time.  

 Rachel, Leah, and Roxanne at the pub to watch the game.

Below: Jeff (head) watching the Packers.









 My room.
 More room.


1 comment:

  1. Your room looks small, but cozy! I love your pretty sheets and that bulletin board looks handy! Good luck at class!!!

    ReplyDelete