Sunday, January 30, 2011

A short entry.

Haiku-a-day:


Jan 29th
Atop the world rests
cathedral towers above
sound and fear itself.


 Look at the people in the far back.  They look like ants compared to this massive cathedral!  
Can you see the shadow of the cathedral upon the city?













Today was the international student trip to Liverpool.  In short, it was amazing.  It's really late here, so I will have a longer post later detailing the trip, but for right now suffice it to say that Liverpool is beautiful and has an Anglican Cathedral that rivals that of Westminster in London.  This cathedral in Liverpool is the tallest cathedral in all of England...and I got to go all the way to the top!  More on this later.

2 comments:

  1. Cool, sounds like a neat trip! I can't wait to hear more details! Also, I am loving your blog! Keep up all the wonderful entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Em! Comments encourage me to keep writing! Then I know there is an audience to read it! =)

    ReplyDelete