Friday, February 11, 2011

Sleepy.

Haiku-a-day:


Feb 10th
Sometimes fear chases
away sleep and sometimes sleep
chases away fear.

This haiku doesn't reflect any fear in me, I just thought it sounded poetic...and I'm sleepy and wanted to include sleep in my haiku somehow.  

Things are getting along.  My 3 hour Museum Studies class went only for 2 hours today, so that was lovely.  I really need to crack the whip on my homework though.  I have more to do than I realize and a surprisingly little amount of time to do it.  I can't believe that I already have to think about essays and presentations!  It's not fair!  =)  Can't I just travel and not study while I'm studying abroad?!  


2 comments:

  1. Well at least you can study and be abroad! If you were here, you'd just have to study. Good luck with getting everything done- I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm slowly but surely getting homework done. I'm nearly finished with "The Woman in White"--my 631 pages novel for English!

    ReplyDelete