Thursday, February 24, 2011

Submissions in, now I must wait.

Haiku-a-day:


Feb 24th
Submitted my work
to four sources. Hard part now,
waiting to hear back.

Today was a day of museum tours, post office trips, letter writing stints, and short story and poem editing.  So much to do and so little time.  It's already after 7PM here and I have yet to start reading the 100 pages I assigned myself for class (in order to finish on time).  And I still have to get my butt in gear and do my online computer class!  I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kind of wish I wasn't going to York tomorrow and the Lake District on Saturday.  I love traveling, but I'm getting kind of nervous about getting everything done in time.  I have an essay for the computer class due next week; an essay in English due the week after; and a presentation in the same week as the English essay.  On top of that is all the reading I have to do for everything.  Plus, (remember, in my blog intro I said I'd probably rant!  I'm just staying true to it!) for the essay in my online class, you have to know material from week 7 in order to complete it.  We're in week 5 right now and the essay is due in week 6!!  This means I'm supposed to do ample work.  And considering I still need to do everything from week 4...

Help.

Also, thank you to everyone who has sent me a letter!  I received a letter every single day this week!  I feel so loved!  =)  Responses to be mailed shortly.

3 comments:

  1. So who are these wonderful people who have sent letters??!!
    Kudos to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan, Its Grandpa.
    Lost your address so haven't sent any thing for a while. Talked to Mary the other day, said you were doing good. Read some of your comments and liked them. You seem to be doing good. I'm just sitting around as we have some bad weather . Can't play golf. Waiting for spring so I can do more outside.
    Know you are doing your best and are proud of you. Will see you at Ryan's wedding .
    Love Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Grandpa!
    I'm glad to hear that you will be coming to WI in April, but sad that I won't get to see you then. At least there will be Ryan's wedding! I am doing quite well, but I seem to have caught a small cold that has been quite annoying for the past couple of days. I've been drinking a lot of water/tea, so hopefully that will help.
    Hopefully your weather will change soon and you can play golf. How is Marilyn doing? Keep checking the blog!
    Love,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete